Nothing. Everyone somehow gets their hands on / do things illegal.
- Doing pieces wherever you like
- Fake ID’s (although you wouldn’t be needing them if everything was legal)
- Underage drinking
- Owning toys
- Swacking on with people who fuck you over
- Sneaking in to prohibited places
- etc etc etc
Even if something illegal became legal, it wouldn’t make a difference.
Commencing 365 day challenge. I was going to start this on New Years but realised I won’t be home ‘til the 3rd so I decided to start now n_n
- Finish HSC
- Get a stable job
- Move out
- Be motivated
- Party hard
- Stick with the right people
- Visit daddy more often
- Save up
- Ink ink ink
- Nipple piercing! And get my dermals re-done.
- Get out of Sydney for a while
- Make a few silly mistakes then laugh it off
- Don’t get into trouble
- Steal Hussy’s tns
- More raves doof doof
- Make heaps of memories I can look back on
And that’s all that I can think of right now :)
I don’t regret anything, I just make mistakes. Ha.
6. It’s not the most important thing in a relationship but it’s only a part of it. The importance it takes depends on the couple. I think communication, honesty, sex and trust are all important for a relationship to last.
15. You really can’t base this on an exact time. I guess only when it feels right for you to say it as a person.
*Nostril flare -..-
I’ve already answered this question before.
I only follow people I want in my bed.
Understand fluently. My level of reading and writing would probably be the same as a five year old. I can speak broken Korean, I have an accent when I speak it though, like you can tell I didn’t grow up there lol.